Tenant Involvement - What does this mean?
Tenants and BeST work together towards a common goal of better housing and services. Tenants share their thoughts, ideas, information and have input on decisions.
How can you get involved?
You can get involved in any way you like, this might include:
- Being a member on a scrutiny panel
- Being a champion/ tenant representative
- Attending focus groups in person or online
- Mystery shopping/ tenant inspector
- Helping to write, edit and/or review our Snippets Newsletter
- Participating in surveys
- Having a cuppa and a chat with us, online or in person to discuss any issues and to let us know how you feel about us, our services, and your home
- Something else that you decide
Benefits of getting involved may include:
- Develop valuable skills, knowledge, and work experience
- Improved services
- Meet new people and increase social skills and confidence
- Free training and support
- Expenses when attending meetings and groups, such as travel and food
- Tenant days and events
- Prize draws and competitions
We will give you information about BeST, how we operate, and on our performance. You will be told who the key people are and about who will be working with you. We will tell you about any tenant meetings, activities, and events.
If you would like to speak to us or get involved, in any way you like, please complete the form below and we will get back to you.
You can also:
Call, Text or WhatsApp 07525277308